Helpful Hearing Links
Helping those with hearing loss
Having a hearing loss can affect quality of life and cause changes in behavior and mood but it’s often the people around someone who is experiencing hearing loss that are left feeling confused and frustrated. Why do they seem to be ignoring you? Why do they no longer want to participate or venture out of their immediate environment? Learn how to detect signs of hearing loss and educate yourself on how you can become an advocate.
Schedule a consultation: (314) 835-9996
Online Resources for those with a Hearing Loss
- Helping Others With Hearing Loss - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- When a Loved One Resists Help for Their Hearing Loss - The Better Hearing Institute
- Hearing Loss - It’s a Family Affair - National Council on Aging
- Better Hearing Guide - Guide to Hearing Loss - Better Hearing Guide
- Study Hearing Loss Linked to Dementia - AARP
- How Big of a Problem is Hearing Loss? -AARP
Living with hearing loss brings many challenges. Here are helpful links to many hearing resources.
Have a question not addressed in the links above?
Greentree Audiology is rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 260 reviews from around the Web.
Dr Russ Pickett is amazing! He was so thorough and compassionate. Took his time, with my hearing test and checking my hearing aids. He made sure all bases were covered and addressed. I, HIGHLY, recommend him!
Very friendly and professional
I didn't have wait long for my hearing aids.
GreenTree people were very professional and very nice and eager to help you. I recommend them if you have hearing problems.
I was warmly greeted. I will return there for continued services and support.
Showing 1 to 5 of 243 entriesNext »