Helpful Hearing Links
Helping those with hearing loss
Having a hearing loss can affect quality of life and cause changes in behavior and mood but it’s often the people around someone who is experiencing hearing loss that are left feeling confused and frustrated. Why do they seem to be ignoring you? Why do they no longer want to participate or venture out of their immediate environment? Learn how to detect signs of hearing loss and educate yourself on how you can become an advocate.
Schedule a consultation: (314) 835-9996
Online Resources for those with a Hearing Loss
- Helping Others With Hearing Loss - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Hearing Loss - It’s a Family Affair - National Council on Aging
- Better Hearing Guide - Guide to Hearing Loss - Better Hearing Guide
- Study Hearing Loss Linked to Dementia - AARP
- How Big of a Problem is Hearing Loss? -AARP
Living with hearing loss brings many challenges. Here are helpful links to many hearing resources.