Looking for a Zip Hearing provider in St. Louis, Kirkwood or the West County area?
We are a top-ranked Audiologist in St. Louis, serving the area with high-quality hearing care.
Why choose Greentree Audiology & Hearing Aids?
- We have over 200 reviews with over a 4.5 star overall rating
- We are a family business that is locally owned and operated
- We have 3 highly-qualified and experienced Audiologists
- We operate in a comfortable office in Kirkwood and there is no sales pressure
- We offer many of the major hearing aid brands, including Phonak, Widex, Starkey, Resound, Signia and more.
- We accept many national and regional insurance plans and are network providers for many third party companies and benefit providers, like Hear.com, Nations Hearing and ZipHearing.
About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is a common affliction that over 25 Million Americans experience. If you or a loved one is experiencing hearing challenges, we strongly recommend a hearing test.
What is an Audiologist?
Does insurance cover hearing aids?
Do I need aftercare visits after getting hearing aids?
Follow-up care is the most important aspect of any hearing aid fitting. Hearing aids require a period of re-training your hearing. Follow-up visits are always part of your treatment plan.
Periodic adjustments may be needed to optimize performance as characteristics of your loss change over time and to accommodate your preferences in various hearing situations. This is why having an experienced Audiology team is important to your hearing success.
Your hearing aids should also fit comfortably. If you experience changes in your ability to hear or problems with how your hearing aid fits, call Greentree Hearing & Audiology to set an appointment.
Have a question on something we missed?