Looking for a Hear.com provider in St. Louis?
We are a top-ranked Audiologist in the Kirkwood area, serving the West County and the greater St. Louis area with high-quality hearing healthcare
Why choose Greentree Audiology?
- We have over 200 reviews with over a 4.5 star overall rating
- We are locally owned and operated
- We have 3 licensed Audiologists
- We operate in a comfortable office and there is no sales pressure
- We offer many of the major hearing aid brands, including Phonak, Widex, Starkey, Resound and more.
- We accept many insurance plans and are network providers for many third party companies and benefit providers, like Hear.com, Nations Hearing and ZipHearing.
About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is a common condition that over 25 Million Americans experience. If you or a loved one is experiencing hearing difficulties, we strongly recommend a hearing test.
What is an Audiologist?
Does insurance cover hearing aids?
Do I need aftercare visits after getting hearing aids?
Follow-up care is the most important aspect of any hearing aid fitting. Hearing aids require a period of re-training your hearing. Follow-up visits are always part of your treatment plan.
Periodic adjustments may be needed to optimize performance as characteristics of your loss change over time and to accommodate your preferences in various hearing situations.
Your hearing aids should also fit comfortably. If you experience changes in your ability to hear or problems with how your hearing aid fits, call Greentree Hearing & Audiology to set an appointment.
Have a question on something we missed?